Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Professional Experience

I served as
1. Chief Administrative Officer in the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India; and

2. Deputy General Manager [Human Resources]in Nuclear Power Corporation

Functioned in Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan
In charge of Administration for over 3000 employees

Put down my hands-on experience in the Book I authored
Please see the Book and its contents below.


Administered Schools for the children of employees
and functioned as Member of School Management Committees
1 School in Gujarat, 1 in UP and 4 in Rajasthan

Put down my advice to students in the Book I authored.
Please see the Book and its contents below.

I retired from service in 2004 with rich experience in:

PRESENTATION SKILLS
SOFT SKILLS
MOTIVATIONAL SKILLS
COUNSELLING SKILLS
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
CONFLICT HANDLING SKILLS
KEEN SENSE OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SENSE OF SERVICE
EFFECTIVE DOCUMENTATION SKILLS
TRAINING PEOPLE FOR HIGHER PERFORMANCE
TEAM MANAGEMENT
MANAGING FOR RESULTS

Presently working with an NGO in Mumbai

1 comment: