Saturday, August 29, 2009

My other Achievements in Brief

Since my Bio-data is very long, I give herein the Brief details.
For fuller details, please move further down in this Blog.
My Brief details are:

1. I have Published Books on Management and Self Development.
2. I have published e-magazines, on varied topics. One specimen of my 'Life Skills' Magazine can be viewed below.
3. I have developed many Educational posters and displayed in many schools, colleges and offices.
4. I have designed and developed many Digital presentations on varied topics of interest for Schools, Colleges and offices.
5. Imparting Training to Students and office staff is my forte. I predominantly use Value Building stories in my Training Programmes and my collection of such stories is huge.
6. I am an Art lover and my art collection of Paintings and Art exceed 1000.
7. I have created more than 50 Blogs on the Net on many educationally and socially useful topics.
8. I had been a Guest Faculty for imparting training in Sri Vaishnavism
9. I have delivered Upanyasam on Thiruppavai for 30 days

For full details, please move down further in this Blog.

1 comment: